After completion of this course, candidates should be able to:
1. Explain the benefits of a worksite wellness program
2. Understand the role of a worksite wellness coordinator
3. Conduct a wellness survey
4. Build a business case for wellness
5. Obtain & maintain leader support and accountability
6. Establish a cohesive wellness team
7. Formulate the wellness program operational plan
8. Engage in active recruitment of participants
9. Conducting regular personal wellness assessments
10. Utilize the best practices to facilitate Behavior change
11. Build a supportive cultural environment
12. Integrate wellness related services & programs
13. Monitor & manage wellness data
14. Establish a Reward & Recognition System
Tel: +254 020 2518092 Cell: + 254 722 300 662
E-mail:n [email protected] c om
Dr Japie Lubbe
Cell: +27 (0) 82 9265 875
E-mail: [email protected]
SEND MORE, SAVE MORE!
Team of 3
All registrations must be received at the same time. No other discounts apply
Team of 4
All registrations must be received at the same time. 25% discounts applies on the 4th participant.
Team of 5
All registrations must be received at the same time. 6th person attends for free!
About Wellness Conference Kenya Ltd
Founded in 2012, the idea of holding an Annual Corporate Wellness Conference, Trade Fair and Training was formed to realize the mission of providing health promotion and wellness professionals unparalleled resources and services that fuel professional and personal growth.
The mission of the Wellness Conference Kenya is to serve the professionals and organizations that promote optimal health and wellness in individuals and communities.
We accomplish this mission by:
- Identifying quality resources and resource persons to share their expertise
- Providing quality continuing education and resources
- Promoting opportunities for life-long learning
- Providing new and innovative professional development programs
- Developing effective educational lifestyle assessments
- Serving professionals and organizations that promote health and wellness
The vision of the Wellness Conference Kenya is to promote:
- the understanding of the dynamic factors that contribute to the health and well-being as they emerge through research and practice.
- the sharing and development of strategies to positively influence those factors that support a population with healthy, balanced lifestyles. ...