Integrated Facility Security Installation & Management Course
This training is a THREE Facility Security Systems Installation Programs, namely:
1. IP-Based CCTV Installation, Streaming & Management,
2. Biometric Access Control & Management
3. GSM- Controlled Certified Burglar & Intruder Alarm Installation.
Come learn from the experts the technical elements about CCTV- Installation, configuration, streaming, and maintenance. This course is designed to give participants a practical knowledge of the IP-Based CCTV Installation, Streaming & Management
The Biometric Access Control Installation and Management course will deal with covering site surveying and
system design. The course will provide you with the fundamental skills to design, install, operate, repair, maintain and commission fully networked access control systems that are ready to meet the challenges of the modern world.
In the GSM-Controlled Certified Burglar & Intruder Alarm Installation course, you will learn how to install burglar alarms in a simple way. Whether you are an electrician or absolute beginner, it does not matter. We will start from the scratch and make you a confident burglar alarm installer.
Kenvision Techniks is Kenya’s leading consultancy enterprise in business information management and media communication. Launched in the year 2004 and incorporated in 2007, Kenvision’s vision is to be a market leader in information and knowledge management and media communication facilitation
b. What Kenvision Techniks does
Kenvision provides professional guidance to business organisations in the area of information management We restructure clients’ records and other information systems where the systems have failed and establishing information systems where none exist.
We offer the following specific services in Records Management:
- File Management (Both Electronic & Paper)
- Migration to Electronic Records Management
- Web Content Management
- Email management
- EDRMS Project design Formulation and Implementation
- Corporate Information policy formulation
- Corporate information needs analysis (information auditing)
- EDRMS Software Procurement
- Document management and workflow systems
- Design and build Taxonomies & Business Classification Schemes
- Records Management
- Knowledge Management ...