Event:Public Governance and Administration Course
Venue:Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 05th - 06th March 2018.
Governments worldwide are increasingly facing more challenges in dealing with rising public expectations. In order to make the needs of the future, the fundaments of public governance should be in place to serve as an anchor in a turbulent world economy. This programme will provide an in-depth examination of the structure and workings of the government and demonstrate how it has created a networked government to facilitate policy formulation and implementation so that it is better positioned to serve its people.
For whom the course is relevant
This training course is relevant to all interested public officers in understanding the challenges facing government.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- List the fundamentals of governance and understand how they are translated into policies for implementation
- Describe key considerations in public policy development
- Understand key processes in public administration, finance, human resource and quality management
- Principles of governance
- Public policy development
- Government structure
- Public Service for the 21st century: Being in time
- Public Sector reforms
- Financial and budgetary process
- Human resource management and development
- Quality management
Visit our website for more details
How to participate
- Tailor made course.
- Register as an individual.
- Register as a group.
- Become our partner.
- Purchase software.
- Frequently asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
- Leveraging the Generation Gap Course
- Strategic Financial Management Course
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management Course
- Report Writing Skills Course
The most popular courses
- Nutrition and Food Safety Course
- Data Management & Analyses for Surveys using Stata Course
- Result Based Monitoring and Evaluation Course
- Use of ICT Tools in Epidemiology Course
- Disaster Risk Reduction Course
- GIS and Remote Sensing for agricultural resource management Course
- Strategic Financial Management Course
View course catalogue on governance, leadership and management Institute.
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817, +254 (020) 211 3814, +254 731240802, +254 735331020. Email [email protected]
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer. Email: [email protected] Mob: +254 715 077 817 Tel: 020 211 3814
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B. 26th February 2018. Send proof of payment to [email protected]
|Weekdays||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||2|
IRES offers technical and management consultancy services as well as education and training services designed for individuals’ and groups from organizations working in public, not for profit and private sectors.
IRES Kenya has identified itself with a niche market that largely comprises of Government ministries, departments and agencies (MDA’s) and UN agencies, Non-Governmental Organizations, from Africa, Europe, Asia, Middle-East and the Caribbean. We have also served academic institutions, international research organizations, financial institutions and private companies from across the globe. As at 2018 we offer our services in more than 15 locations globally.
Our technical and management consultancy services are in the areas of Agriculture, Education, Energy, Oil and gas, Health, Environment and natural resources, ICT for development, spatial planning, Governance, Management and leadership, communication, transport, revenue management, marketing development and environment among others.
Our education and training services are aimed helping individuals improve their professional knowledge, competence, skill, and effectiveness and enable the institutions to get the best out of their workforce. This is achieved through conducting high impact professional diploma and certificate courses, short courses, conferences, workshops and seminars. ...