Event: Microsoft Excel for Human Resource Professionals Course
Venue:Indepth Research Services, Nairobi, Kenya.
Event Date: 25th- 27th June 2018.
Microsoft Excel for Human Resource Professionals is three-day training courses that will help participants utilize Ms Excel tools to perform the daily activities in managing the company’s workforce, such as managing the varied requirements of employee’s payroll, timekeeping and records in.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is beneficial to Admin Professionals, Compensation and Benefits Professionals, HR Reward and Payroll Professionals, HR Managers as well as anyone who performs HR functions in their organizations on daily basis.
Upon completion of this course the participant will:
- Learn how to resolve the difficulties they face on a daily basis in doing employee compensations, salary, leave, benefits etc.
- Learn the formatting techniques to convert data from different sources.
- Learn how to make the best use of important formulas for HR.
- Learn how to manipulate charts and diagrams, use logical functions and link their spreadsheet to other worksheets and applications.
- Understand how to automate some common Excel tasks, apply advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, troubleshoot errors, collaborate on worksheets, and share Excel data with other applications.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Learning formula fundamentals
- Creating formulas and their automatic application
- Using references & named ranges
- Using special text functions for HR applications
- Using logical functions to get desirable results
- Using pivot table and charts
- Create a PivotTable Framework
- Lookup function for HR usage
- Protecting your data forms from invalid data entry
- Recording MACROS & automating Work
- Linking several worksheets
- Combining several workbooks to create a summary
- Securing and reviewing your worksheet
- Tracking changes and comments
Visit our website for more details.
How to participate
- Tailor make your course.
- Register as an individual.
- Register as a group.
- Become one of our partners.
- Purchase software’s
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
View related courses
- ICT for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Course
- Microsoft Excel for Health Care Professionals Course
- Advanced Excel Course
- Microsoft Access Training Course
- Micro Finance for Rural Development Course
The most popular courses
- Agriculture, Innovation and Technology Course
- Foodborne Illness and Food Hygiene Course
- Qualitative Data Management and Analysis with NVIvo (Concept & Approaches) Course
- Proposal Preparation Using the Logical Framework Approach Course
- Shelter & Settlement Planning Course
- GIS and remote sensing in multi hazard early warning systems Course
View course catalogue in ICT4D and Mobile Technologies Institute
For any registration of 3 or more participants, we offer a discount of up to 25%.
Click here now to register
For further inquiries email [email protected] or contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817,
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer Email:[email protected] Mob: +254 715 077 817
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before C.O.B.18th June 2018
Send proof of payment to [email protected]
|Mon, Tue, Wed||09:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||3|
IRES offers technical and management consultancy services as well as education and training services designed for individuals’ and groups from organizations working in public, not for profit and private sectors.
IRES Kenya has identified itself with a niche market that largely comprises of Government ministries, departments and agencies (MDA’s) and UN agencies, Non-Governmental Organizations, from Africa, Europe, Asia, Middle-East and the Caribbean. We have also served academic institutions, international research organizations, financial institutions and private companies from across the globe. As at 2018 we offer our services in more than 15 locations globally.
Our technical and management consultancy services are in the areas of Agriculture, Education, Energy, Oil and gas, Health, Environment and natural resources, ICT for development, spatial planning, Governance, Management and leadership, communication, transport, revenue management, marketing development and environment among others.
Our education and training services are aimed helping individuals improve their professional knowledge, competence, skill, and effectiveness and enable the institutions to get the best out of their workforce. This is achieved through conducting high impact professional diploma and certificate courses, short courses, conferences, workshops and seminars. ...