CCTV IP TRAINING: IP Video Fundamentals
This course sets out to provide learners with a working knowledge of IP video systems and networks. The course is both practical and theory based. The objective is to provide participants with an in-depth understanding of IP networks and acquire the confidence and expertise to install an IP video system. The course is designed with install and service engineers in mind.
The course provides a solid understanding of IP surveillance architecture covering system design, Implementation over LAN/WAN/VPN, security issues and real life surveillance application. The course details the relationship between IP surveillance system and traditional CCTV system. You will understand the critical factors to consider when designing and setting up a surveillance system. You will be proficient in designing, implementing and maintaining small, medium and enterprise Digital Surveillance system.
Previous computer skills are necessary when taking computer networking classes. Networking skills may be learned in a self-directed or classroom setting. Students taking classes in order to gain more experience or a broader range of skills may need to have their own laptop in order to participate in some of the on-site courses.
- Fundamentals of IP Surveillance Systems
- Video over IP Networks – LAN/WAN/VPN integration
- Architectures/Deployment Types
- IP Surveillance Application
- System Integration/Managements – DVR/NVR
- IP Surveillance Components
- Software interaction with hardware
- Integration with analogue CCTV system
- Step by Step configuration & Installation techniques
- Video/Audio Compression – Bandwidth Budgeting/Planning
- Storage Consideration
- Introduction to CCTV installation
- CCTV Video signals (H 264, Mpeg 2)
- Cabling and connectors (CAT5, CAT6 & Coax)
- Crimping BNC, CAT5 & keystone connectors
- Video transmission (analogue to digital, megapixel cameras)
- Assembling a CCTV system Trouble shooting using CCTV tester
- IP camera installation (IP installer for IP cameras, parameter setting)
- Introduction to lenses and lens theory (Field of view, varifocal and fixed lenses)
- Digital CCTV storage and lighting (DVR storage calculator, Illumination and camera sensitivity in CCTV)
- PTZ camera installation (Protocols, baud rate in PTZ
- Installing camera housing for bigger projects with power
- Network configurations for LANs, WANs
- CCTV site survey
- CCTV and the law
- Mobile phone viewing configuration
- Configuring domain name server (DNS)
- Learning about different types of router
- Projects documentation
Successful completion of the course leads to a certificate in CCTV Installation and Maintenance.
- Unique opportunity to complete the Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) training coursein just 5 Days
- The CCTV IP modules covering Internet Protocol (IP) Cameras and Network Video Recorders (NVR)
- IP Video Fundamentalscourse duration is 5 consecutive days
- Our training coursesare hands onand Practical
- Our trainers are the best in the industry with vast Experienceand Qualifications
- We deliver courses in every county throughout Ireland
- We offer more courses in more locations that any other provider countrywide
- Our Information lines are open for convenience from 8.30 am to 9.00 pm Mon-Sun
- Our courses are interactive, practical and informative giving you the best mix
- Our training course delivery helps you learn from other participants through team work
- We work with small class sizes - average class 5 students in all our sessions.
- Our training courses provide you with practical skills to complete the installation of any system.
|Weekdays||09:00 AM — 04:30 PM|
|No. of Days:||5|
|No. of Participants:||5|