Digital Marketing trains students in one of the most in- demand skills in digital space today – Social Media Optimisation and Analytics. Social Media Optimisation helps organisations improve their organic search results, extend their reach and increase opportunities for people to link to their Business while Web analytics is a powerful tool that helps organizations improve customer satisfaction, identify patterns and trends, and make smarter business decisions.
- 10 Weeks with 3 hours per day and 2 days a week
- The course comprises of recommended practice hours for every module. Students are advised to self-practice these hours at lab or home.
- For practice at center-labs the student has to book lab in advance
WHO CAN JOIN THIS COURSE ?
- Undergraduates / Graduates
- Working Professionals
- Post Graduates, MBA
- Optimize Websites using search engine tools
- Use social media and SMO for interaction and communication and publicity
- Use social media tools and techniques for mobile communication and publicity
- Use Analytics to generate detailed statistics about a Website’s traffic and traffic sources and measure conversions
- Use Apps Reporting API to retrieve usage reports for your domain’s hosted accounts
- Analyse a Website’s performance and generate reports using Analytics and Reporting tools
- Develop a project to track the site statistics aligning to business objectives and goals
- Learn types & technology of Digital advertisement to drive customer engagement & traffic on website
- SEO Professional
- Digital Marketing Professional
- Data Analytics Professional
- SMO Specialist web analytics & digital marketing courses
Course fee : KES 60,000.
Course location: Edulink International College Nairobi, Ngong Road- Ndemi Road Junction.
Course duration : 10 Weeks
Course intake dates : January -2019, September -2019
Course minimum entry requirements :
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade D+
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
- General Certificate of Education (GCE)
Apply now : https://www.edulink.ac.ke/apply-now/
Edulink International College Nairobi was established in 2014. The college offers state of art facilities for 1,500 students, including a library, IT laboratories, Wi-Fi across the entire campus and a cafeteria. The Edulink International College provides scholarships to talented students from its host country. Edulink group has been involved in higher education for over ten years and provides transfer programs for an UK Degree after two years.
Edulink is the APTECH Centre of excellence in Kenya. APTECH has trained over seven million people worldwide, 100,000 of which are Africans. Edulink International College, Nairobi will deliver a range of software development and Multimedia courses under the ARENA brand.
APTECH Computer Education
APTECH Computer Education is a premier IT education Institute based in India. Established in 1986, APTECH is a pioneer in IT software & hardware training. The Institute has successfully trained more than 7 million students through its wide network of education centres located in over 40 countries.
ARENA Multimedia offers career orientated courses that help to prepare for jobs in Animation, Gaming, Web and Graphic Designing and much more. ...