Statistical Data Analysis using Microsoft ExcelInquire Now
RE:Statistical Data Analysis using Microsoft Excel
FineResults Research Services would like to invite you to high impact training on Statistical Data Analysis using Microsoft Excel to be held in Nairobi from 9th-13thDecember 2019
Event informationCourse Name:Statistical Data Analysis using Microsoft Excel
Venue: FineResults Research, Nairobi, KenyaEvent Date: 9th-13thDecember 2019
Course Fee: KES 65000 or USD 800
Online Registration: REGISTER HERE
Microsoft Excel is a very powerful tool for statistical data analysis. In fact there are numerous instances when a data analyst does not require to use other specialized data analysis software such as SPSS, Stata, R, etc, as long as they have access to Microsoft Office Excel.
This course will help improve participants' familiarity with Excel statistical functions and hence achieve great effectiveness and efficiency in research. The course describes how to use the Analysis ToolPack in Microsoft Excel, numerous statistical functions and data management techniques as applicable in most research endevours. An explanation of Excel limitation and how to overcome them will also be provided. Keen attention would be made in guiding participants on how to present results from Microsoft Excel data analysis as well as writing research reports.
By the end of this training, participants will become knowledgeable in the following:
- Data management techniques using Microsoft Excel
- Descriptive statistics and methods of results interpretation and presentation.
- Multivariate methods of data analysis and subsequent methods of results interpretation and presentation.
- Selection of appropriate statistical model.
- How to present/communicate data analysis results.
Data management in Microsoft Excel
- Organizing data for analysis
- Computing new variable information
Measures of Variability and Central Tendency
- Describing quantitative data
- Describing qualitative data
- Graphing quantitative data
- Graphing qualitative data
Module 2: Correlation, Chi-square and mean comparison analysis
- Subgroup Correlations
- Scatterplots of Data by Subgroups
- Overlay Scatterplots
- Goodness of Fit Chi Square All Categories Equal
- Goodness of Fit Chi Square Categories Unequal
- Chi Square for Contingency Tables
- Confidence Interval for the Mean
- Test of Hypothesis Concerning the Population Mean
- Difference Between Mean of Two Populations
- One Sample t-tests
- Paired Sample t-tests
- Independent Samples t-tests
- Comparing Means Using One-Way ANOVA
Module 3: Aggregating Data in Excel
- Statistical Functions
- Pivot Tables
Module 4: Data Relation Analysis
- Normal Distribution
- Descriptive Statistics
- Linear Correlation
- Regression Analysis
Module 5: Analysing Data in Time and Forecasting
Analysing Data in Time
- Trends/Regression line
- Linear, Logarithmic, Polynomial, Power, Exponential, Moving Average Smoothing
- Seasonal fluctuations analysis
This training can also be customized for your institution upon request. You can also have it delivered your preferred location.
For further inquiries, please contact us through Mobile: +254 732 776 700 / +254 759 285 295 or Email: [email protected]
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English. During the trainings, participants should come with their own laptops.
The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact us through Mobile: +254 732 776 700 / +254 759 285 295
or Email: [email protected]
Payment should be transferred to FineResults Research Services Limited bank before commencement of training. Send proof of payment through the email: [email protected]
Visit our website for more details
How to participate
TEL:+254 732 776 700 / +254 759 285 295
Visit our face book page
|Weekdays||08:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||5|
FineResults Research Ltd offers training solutions to individuals, communities, governments and civil society organizations, both local and international.
We also provide application-oriented and field-based consultancy services in all aspects of research and evaluations from inception to completion. This includes research designs, designing monitoring and evaluations systems, technical reviews, programme evaluations, questionnaire validation, data collection, data capture, data analysis and report writing. FineResults Research Ltd Services is a limited company incorporated under the laws of Kenya. Its head office is in Nairobi Kenya.
The organization has a wide range of experience working with both local and international organizations in both consultancies and capacity building in Africa and beyond.Mission
A world class training and research organization for the realization of individuals, organizations and community welfare.Vision
To provide world class training and research services that increase individuals and organizations productivity in their development role.Our Value Statement
- We cherish partnerships.
- We believe that our Training and Research Solutions can re-energise organisations by creating vision, certainty and strategic intent. ...