Community Development Projects Management SkillsInquire Now
RE:Community Development Projects Management Skills
FineResults Research Services would like to invite you to high impact training on Community Development Projects Management Skills to be held in Nairobi from 11th- 15th May 2020
Course Name : Community Development Projects Management SkillsVenue : FineResults Research, Nairobi, Kenya
Event Date : 11th - 15th May 2020
Course Fee : KES 65000 or USD 800
Registration : REGISTER HERE
Many Community Development projects and initiatives fail not because of a lack of effort or intention on the part of those involved, but because of a deficiency in skills and understanding relating to the diverse roles and responsibilities required of project managers and over-seers. To maximise the likelihood of success therefore, those with responsibility for community development initiatives require theoretical and practical capacity in project planning, management and evaluation. The skills involved in effective communication with stakeholders, regulatory bodies and various levels of government; financial planning and management; and foreseeing and addressing complex problems and barriers, are particularly important.
On completion of this unit students will have provided evidence that they have:
1. Understood and analysed a number of different types of community development organisations and approaches to project management;
2. Developed and evaluated a comprehensive plan relating to an actual community development project;
3. Applied important ethical and Christian worldview-based values and principles to community development project management;
4. Utilised the skills and principles of reflective practice to help ensure ongoing professional growth and development relating to project management and associated activities;
5. Written at an appropriate tertiary standard with special attention to correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, vocabulary, usage, sentence structure, logical relations, style, referencing and presentation.
The following topics would be covered in this course:
1. Common characteristics of community development organizations
2. Types of community development organizations and how they are structured
3. How community development and Christian worldview values and principles undergird community development project management
4. Characterizing community development organization and projects – customers, products and services, location, delivery, time-frame
5. Understanding the external environment – Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Environmental, Legal requirements (PESTEL)
6. Understanding the internal environment (Porter’s Five Forces)
7. External competition – threats and opportunities
8. Organisational structure, management of the business, governance
9. Financial matters – Grants and funding
10. Financial matters – Planning, accounting and reporting
11. Human resources – staff and volunteers
12. Logistical issues
13. Planning for the future – the principles and skills of reflective practice
NB: We are offering you a half day, fun and interactive team building event!
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact us through Mobile: +254 732 776 700 / +254 759 285 295 or Email: [email protected]
Payment should be transferred to FineResults Research Services Limited bank before commencement of training. Send proof of payment through the email: [email protected]
Visit our website for more details
How to participate
TEL: +254 732 776 700 / +254 759 285 295
Visit our face book page
Visit our linkedin page
Visit our twitter account
|Weekdays||08:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||5|
|No. of Participants:||50|
FineResults Research Services offers training solutions to individuals, communities, governments and civil society organizations, both local and international.
We also provide application-oriented and field-based consultancy services in all aspects of research and evaluations from inception to completion. This includes research designs, designing monitoring and evaluations systems, technical reviews, programme evaluations, questionnaire validation, data collection, data capture, data analysis and report writing. FineResults Research Services is a limited company incorporated under the laws of Kenya. Its head office is in Nairobi Kenya.
The organization has a wide range of experience working with both local and international organizations in both consultancies and capacity building in Africa and beyond.Mission
A world class training and research organization for the realization of individuals, organizations and community welfare.Vision
To provide world class training and research services that increase individuals and organizations productivity in their development role.Our Value Statement
- We cherish partnerships.
- We believe that our Training and Research Solutions can re-energise organisations by creating vision, certainty and strategic intent. ...