Indepth Research Services would like to invite you to take part in our upcoming workshop on Advanced Office Management & Effective Administration Skills (23th March, 2020) at Indepth Research Services training facilities Nairobi, Kenya.
This IRES International Advanced Office Management & Effective Administration Skills training course identifies and examines th5e key components of the role and within each element builds up a range of approaches and techniques for operating an efficient office or support team.
In order to remain competent in the workplace administrators, office managers and secretaries need to be equipped with the relevant knowledge and skills.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Address the office management & administration duties as part and parcel of the organizations business goals.
- Touch on themes such as communication, (behavioral and technical) competencies, interpersonal skills, business correspondence, systems and procedures, quality, customer service excellence, workflow, supervision and productivity, etc.
- Define the role of the office management & administrative professionals.
- Outline the aspects of interaction with other functions and departments.
- Introduce and practice effective behavioral, administrative and technical management skills.
- Provide practical problem-solving techniques for efficient office management.
- Equip participants with the skills and competencies needed to be efficient and productive.
- Deliver competencies that identify the knowledge, skills and abilities required to address the resolution of administrative problems.
- Understand the roles, administrative processes and procedures.
- Interpretation of policies and general management team responsibilities.
Other dates when the course is available:
Kigali, Rwanda 02-03-2020 to 06-03-2020
Mombasa, Kenya 09-03-2020 to 13-03-2020
Naivasha, Kenya 18-05-2020 to 22-05-2020
For any inquiries, feel free to engage us at [email protected] or contact us on (+254) 715 077 817 or +250 789 621 067
Indepth Research Services
|Weekdays||05:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||5|
IRES offers technical and management consultancy services as well as education and training services designed for individuals’ and groups from organizations working in public, not for profit and private sectors.
IRES Kenya has identified itself with a niche market that largely comprises of Government ministries, departments and agencies (MDA’s) and UN agencies, Non-Governmental Organizations, from Africa, Europe, Asia, Middle-East and the Caribbean. We have also served academic institutions, international research organizations, financial institutions and private companies from across the globe. As at 2018 we offer our services in more than 15 locations globally.
Our technical and management consultancy services are in the areas of Agriculture, Education, Energy, Oil and gas, Health, Environment and natural resources, ICT for development, spatial planning, Governance, Management and leadership, communication, transport, revenue management, marketing development and environment among others.
Our education and training services are aimed helping individuals improve their professional knowledge, competence, skill, and effectiveness and enable the institutions to get the best out of their workforce. This is achieved through conducting high impact professional diploma and certificate courses, short courses, conferences, workshops and seminars. ...