In addition to specifying the most appropriate doors and door hardware to protect occupants and facilities, managers also need to understand the installation considerations related to security technology, such as video cameras, intruder alarms and access control systems to help them provide critical security that is needed by the facility.Some of the benefits of high-quality video surveillance systems include:
- Intruder Identification
- Operations Monitoring
- Decreased Response Times
- Custom Solutions:
The Biometric Access Control Installation and Management course will deal with covering site surveying and system design. The course will provide you with the fundamental skills to design, install, operate, repair, maintain and commission fully networked access control systems that are ready to meet the challenges of the modern world.
- IP-Based CCTV Installation, Streaming & Management,
- Biometric Access Control & Management
- GSM-Controlled Certified Burglar & Intruder Alarm Installation.
In the GSM-Controlled Certified Burglar & Intruder AlarmInstallation course, you will learn how to install burglar alarms in a simple way. Whether you are an electrician or absolute beginner, it does not matter. We will start from the scratch and make you a confident burglar alarm installer.
We live in a challenging world where our surroundings are challenged by insecurity. Entry and exit from buildings require access control today than ever before. Security cameras are now a common place almost everywhere humans are concentrated.
Premier Electric Fencing Skills
Course to cover the following types of fences:
- FREE STANDING ELECTRIC FENCE
- TOP WALL ELECTRIC FENCES
- CUSTOM INSTALLED ELECTRIC FENCES
Also to be covered would be
- ELECTRIC FENCES ENERGIZER TYPES
- TYPES ELECTRIC FENCES WIRES
- ELECTRIC FENCES POLES AND THEIR PREPARATION
|Weekdays||09:00 AM — 04:30 PM|
|No. of Days:||26|
|No. of Participants:||5|
Kenvision Techniks is Kenya’s leading consultancy enterprise in business information management and media communication. Launched in the year 2004 and incorporated in 2007, Kenvision’s vision is to be a market leader in information and knowledge management and media communication facilitation
b. What Kenvision Techniks does
Kenvision provides professional guidance to business organisations in the area of information management We restructure clients’ records and other information systems where the systems have failed and establishing information systems where none exist.
We offer the following specific services in Records Management:
- File Management (Both Electronic & Paper)
- Migration to Electronic Records Management
- Web Content Management
- Email management
- EDRMS Project design Formulation and Implementation
- Corporate Information policy formulation
- Corporate information needs analysis (information auditing)
- EDRMS Software Procurement
- Document management and workflow systems
- Design and build Taxonomies & Business Classification Schemes
- Records Management
- Knowledge Management ...