Click to view course content & register here as individual or group to attend: https://tinyurl.com/syhg8j5
Click to download course calendar in PDF - https://bit.ly/2T3aCPv
Organizer: Foscore Development Center (www.fdc-k.org)
Course Fee: $ 1,000.00
The course focuses on those aspects that are important in everyday day operation of organization. Intermediate users will also benefit from this course as it covers the in-depth topics of Complex Charts, PivotTables, Pivot Charts and management Dashboards. The program explores an advanced approach t data validation and excel. Participants will be able to boost their excel reporting expertise as a result of this training program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Accountants, senior and junior accountants, business analysts, accounting and finance professionals, research professionals, marketing and sales, administrative staff, supervisors, general business professionals and staff from any function who need to learn and apply state-of-the-art techniques to their daily business reporting, reconciliations, and analysis.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Understand business analytics and its importance to business
- Learn the functions of excel analytics
- Learn the use of different datasets using slicers and pivotal tables
- Understand solving of problems using Excel tools
- Learn the application of statistical tools and concepts such as ANOVA and regression analysis using Excel
- Use tables, and charts to represent the results
- Learn the use of Power BI
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course targets professionals who are utilizing Excel and want to learn more on reporting, preparation, and analysis. The course also targets individuals who want to learn about business analytics via the use of Advanced Excel.
Business analytics introduction
- Understanding business analytics
- Analytics versus analysis
- Forms of analytics
- Analytics areas
Formatting using Excel
- Custom Formatting
- Conditional Formatting
- Excel Functions
- Logical Functions
- Statistical Function
- SUMIFS Function
- HLOOKUP Function
- Look up and Reference Functions
- MATCH Function
- COUNTIFS Function
- INDEX and OFFSET Function
- VLOOKUP Function
- Introduction to Pivotal tables
- Groups of pivotal tables
- Calculations (Custom)
- Differentiation between calculated field and calculated item
- Slicer creation
- Meaning of a Dashboard
- Designing a Dashboard
- Chart Formatting
- Interactive Dashboards and Charts
Business Analytics using Excel
- Solver Addin
- Goal Seek
- Data Table
- Scenario Manager
- Descriptive Statistics
Statistical Analysis using Excel
- Testing hypothesis
- VBA variables
- VBA functions
- Application Object
- Power Pivot
- Power View
- Power Query
- Power Map
- All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
- The participant must be conversant with English
- Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
- Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
- Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
- Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
- One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
- Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
- Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
- For any enquiry at: [email protected] or +254712260031
- Click to download our brochure here - http://fdc-k.org/FDC%20Brochure.pdf
- Click to view course content and register using this link -https://tinyurl.com/syhg8j5
- Click to view Business and Governance courses calendar –http://bit.ly/2FERaSh
- Click to view all Courses calendar -http://bit.ly/2mB2p5w
|Weekdays||08:00 AM — 04:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||5|
|No. of Participants:||10|