This course is designed to help the participants with analysis skills in the business context. It will help in evaluation of management situations faced by managers in organizations. The course emphasis is on developing good judgement in analysing management problems. This is achieved by the participants ability to formulate, analyse and solve managerial problems. The key element of decision-making is to identify the best course of action after thorough analysis of the problem since businesses problems often have too many alternative solutions and hence the course equips the participants with skills of identifying the best option.
By the end of the course the participants should be able to:
- Apply the knowledge acquired and problem-solving capacity in new settings within broader context related to area of study
- Develop critical thinking and analysis skills
- Learn techniques for critical thinking and improved focus
- Enhance customer service through better problem solving and decision making
- Become more effective in analysis, communication and leadership
- Make appropriate decisions at the right time
Benefits to the organization
Taking employees for a course in Analytical decision-making results to benefits such as:
- Empowerment of employees with information and insight they need to make faster and better decisions while faced with issues
- Identify fraudulent transactions and odd behaviors hence saving company’s money
- Enhance product and service features which lead to better customer satisfaction and profitability
- Minimize operational costs by optimally managing inventories and allocating resources wherever needed
Benefits to the participants
- Helps in improving productivity and satisfaction
- Provide skills that help an individual make right decisions that meet the expectations and requirements of the company
- Recognize different types of biases that give way to bad decision making and learn how to overcome them
- Learn different sources of data and assess the quality of data
- Predict future outcomes using the available data
- Understand ethics involved in making decisions using data
Perk Group Africa is a capacity development, and consultancy center with foundation roots in Nairobi, Kenya. We have quickly grown into one of the leading destinations for organizations, groups, and individuals seeking to advance their skills in the many domains within our scope.
Our expertise includes Socio-economic Research, training, and consultancies on Spatial technologies, Climate change (Environmental Sustainability), Gender Inclusivity, Data Management and Statistics, Project Cycle Management, Enterprise Development, Governance, Organizational Development, and Personal Productivity.