SpeedyCourse.com and all its related websites (collectively, the "Site") are owned and operated by Optimum Innovatus, Corp. (referred to in these Terms of Service as "SpeedyCourse.com" or "we" and through similar words such as "us", "our", etc.). By accessing any part of the Site you signify that you have read, understood and agreed to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions described below (these "Terms of Service"). If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, please refrain from using the site.
SpeedyCourse.com reserves the right to make any changes to these Terms of Service at any time. All modifications will immediately take effect once posted on the Site. Your continued use of the Site at any time after such modifications indicates your agreement to be bound by the amended Terms of Service.
Description of Service
The SpeedyCourse Site allows people to search and register for training courses or learning events (“Courses”). The Site also allows training providers, whether individual or organization, learning institutions, review and tutorial centers and other organizations that provide training courses and learning events (“Providers”) to sign up for a SpeedyCourse account, post their Courses in the Site directories, facilitate online enrollment and accept online payment for their Courses.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide these services to any person or organization for any reason and/or to discontinue any of our services in whole or in part at any time, with or without prior notice.
SpeedyCourse and SpeedyCourse.com trademark and website respectively are owned and operated by Optimum Innovatus, Corp. and unless otherwise indicated, owns the Copyright in this Site and the materials included in it and we reserve all rights. You may copy or distribute the text materials contained in this Site but only for personal, non-commercial use, provided that you include the following copyright notice on all copies: "Optimum Innovatus, Corp., 2014. All rights reserved."
Certain third party copyright material may be included on the site from time to time, and it is acknowledged as property/ies of their respective owner. None of the materials on this website, unless otherwise permitted, may be modified, reproduced, distributed, uploaded, downloaded or republished in any form or medium, or made available on any network, without the express prior permission of Optimum Innovatus, Corp. by writing to [email protected] or the applicable copyright owner. You may not copy, distribute, enter into a database, display, perform, create derivative works of, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of our Site, including computer programs and other coding.
The SpeedyCourse name and logo and other logo of products owned/manufactured/ created by Optimum Innovatus, Corp. (“SpeedyCourse Trademarks”) are trademarks of Optimum Innovatus, Corp. You may not use SpeedyCourse Trademarks for any product or service that does not belong to us, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion about whether we are the source, affiliated with, sponsor of or endorser of any product or service. In addition, you may not use SpeedyCourse Trademarks in any manner that disparages or discredits us.
You may, however, link to the home page of our Site as long as the link does not cast us in a false or misleading light. Optimum Innovatus, Corp. requires advance notice of such linking. You may not frame the content of our Site. You may not use metatags or any other "hidden text" that incorporates SpeedyCourse Trademarks or our name without our express written consent.
All the trademarks, product names, company names & logos appearing on this site other than Optimum Innovatus, Corp. and/or SpeedyCourse trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
Content of the Website
Whilst every effort is made to update the information provided on the website on a regular basis, SPEEDYCOURSE.COM makes no representations or warranties, whether express, implied, in law, or in equity or otherwise, as to the accuracy, completeness, correctness or reliability of information contained on any of the pages comprising the website and to that effect shall not in any manner be bound in any manner by or otherwise be held responsible for any inaccuracy, incompleteness, non-correctness or unreliability of information contained on the website or any of the pages comprising the website. SPEEDYCOURSE.COM reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect, feature or service offered by way of the website. No opinions, information, advertisement, data or content contained on the website shall be construed as legal or other professional advice and some are offered for information purposes only. SPEEDYCOURSE.COM gives no warranties and makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, correctness or reliability of any such opinions, information, advertisement, data or content. Optimum Innovatus, Corp., in its sole discretion, has the right to cancel, delete any suspicious advertisement or information posted in the website by third parties. However, failure of Optimum Innovatus, Corp. to delete and cancel said advertisement shall not be construed as its direct or indirect approval or endorsement and in no way shall Optimum Innovatus, Corp. be liable for any damage it may cause to anyone relying on such advertisement or information.
Courses posted by any Provider shall not be construed as our direct or indirect endorsement of the Course or of the Provider. It shall be the sole responsibility of the user to verify and validate the information, advertisement, data and content contained herein and any claims, injury, damages, or loss brought by such reliance shall be borne by the user alone.
You acknowledge and agree that SPEEDYCOURSE.COM shall be entitled to establish the authenticity of any communication transmitted to it by way of or otherwise through the Internet which purports to emanate from you. You agree that all instructions, consents, commitments, reservations and any other communications which purport to emanate from you and which are sent to SPEEDYCOURSE.COM by way of or otherwise through the Internet and which may (as a result of, inter alia, interception, equipment malfunction, the distortion of communication links or any other reason whatsoever) be different from the details actually sent or given, or may not have been given by you at all, shall be deemed to have been given by you in the form and content actually received by SPEEDYCOURSE.COM and you will be bound by such details with no liability of whatever nature attaching to SPEEDYCOURSE.COM in connection thereto. You waive all and any rights you have or may have or otherwise obtain against SPEEDYCOURSE.COM arising directly or indirectly from any loss or damage of whatsoever nature which you may suffer as a result of the fact that SPEEDYCOURSE.COM acts on your instructions or instructions purported to emanate from you. You hereby agree to indemnify SPEEDYCOURSE.COM against all and any claims, liabilities, losses, costs, fines, damage and expenses incurred (whether directly or indirectly), arising as a result of the fact that SPEEDYCOURSE.COM has acted on your instructions or instructions which purport to emanate from you. It shall be your sole responsibility to check and ensure that the instruction and information you sent is the same as the instruction and information that SPEEDCOURSE.COM received.
User expressly agrees to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following “Prohibited Conduct”:
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus, advertisement, communication, or other item or process to the Site that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of the Site, or adversely affects SPEEDYCOURSE.COM’s computers, servers or databases.
- Capture, download, save, upload, print or otherwise retain information and content available on the Site other than what is expressly allowed by these Terms.
- Permit or provide others Access to the site using your user name and password or otherwise, or the name and password of another authorized User.
- Copy, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, redistribute, republish, alter, create derivative works from, assign, license, transfer or adapt any of the software, information, text, graphics, source code or HTML code, or other content available on the Site.
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark, legal notices, or other proprietary notations from the content available on the Site.
- Transfer the Site content to another person; “frame,” “mirror,” “in-line link,” or employ similar navigational technology to the Site content; or “deep link” to the Site content.
- Violate or attempt to violate SPEEDYCOURSE.COM’s security mechanisms, Access any data or server you are not authorized to Access or otherwise breach the security of the Site or corrupt the Site in any way.
- Engage in any other conduct which violates the Copyright Act or laws of the Philippines, United States of America and other countries and regions that have direct or indirect relevance on the printed materials contained herein.
- Use any device (such as a “web crawler” or other automatic retrieval mechanism) or other means to harvest information about other Users, the Site or SPEEDYCOURSE.COM.
- Use the Site to violate a third party’s intellectual property, personality, publicity or confidentiality rights; upload, download, display, publish, perform, create derivative works from, transmit, or otherwise distribute information or content in violation of a third party’s intellectual property rights.
- Misrepresent your identity or personal information when accessing the Site; forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail so that the e-mail appears to be generated by SPEEDYCOURSE.COM.
- Post obscene, harassing, defamatory, filthy, violent, pornographic, abusive, threatening, objectionable or illegal material on the Site; post a communication that advocates or encourages criminal conduct or conduct that may give rise to civil liability.
- Provide any commercial hosting service with Access to the Site and/or the content on the Site.
To ensure that Users of the Site do not engage in Prohibited Conduct, SPEEDYCOURSE.COM reserves the right to monitor use of the Site and reserves the right to revoke or deny Access to the site at any time to any person or entity whose use of the site suggests Prohibited Conduct. Access of the materials available at the site beyond that of normal patterns of use that suggests systematic copying of the materials constitutes abuse of the site and will result in immediate revocation or denial of Access to the SITE. The terms “normal patterns” and “abuse” shall be determined solely by SPEEDYCOURSE.COM without regard to any technical meaning whatsoever.
SPEEDYCOURSE.COM will use reasonable endeavors to maintain full system availability subject to the terms and conditions contained hereto, except during system maintenance which we may conduct regularly without notice. Moreover, SPEEDYCOURSE.COM may make changes and/or improvements to the features, functionality or content of the website at any time without notice, which may affect system availability.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Optimum Innovatus, Corp. and the hosts of this site accept no responsibility for and exclude all liability in connection with browsing this site, use of information on this site and downloading any material from it including but not limited to any liability for errors, inaccuracies, omissions or misleading or defamatory statements. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Optimum Innovatus, Corp. may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or services described in this website at any time without notice.
ALTHOUGH SPEEDYCOURSE.COM WILL REASONABLY ENDEAVOR TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION ON THE SITE, IT MAKES NO GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THAT INFORMATION AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS THEREIN.
ALTHOUGH WE INTEND TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS TO OUR SITE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT OUR SITE OR MATERIALS THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR SITE ARE FREE FROM SUCH DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM ATTRIBUTABLE TO SUCH FEATURES. THIS WEBSITE IS NOT GUARANTEED TO BE FREE FROM ANY SO-CALLED COMPUTER VIRUSES AND IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU CHECK FOR SUCH VIRUSES BEFORE DOWNLOADING IT TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIM, LOSS OR INJURY BASED ON ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN OUR SITE, NOR FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIM, LOSS OR INJURY THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR BREACH OF ANY PROVISION.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference within this site to any specific commercial or non-commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by SpeedyCourse.com. The views and opinions of the authors of content published at SpeedyCourse.com does not necessarily state or reflect the opinion of SpeedyCourse.com or its owners, and cannot be used for advertising or service endorsement purposes.
References to services, places, websites, or products as “Featured by SpeedyCourse.com” are specific suggestions only and do not necessarily constitute or imply an endorsement. It is your responsibility to verify the veracity and the genuineness of the advertisement and information found in this website.
Disclaimer for Links to External, Third Party Web Sites
Any links to third party websites are provided solely for the purpose of your convenience. Links made to other sites are made at your own risk and Optimum Innovatus, Corp. accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access another non-SpeedyCourse or non-Optimum Innovatus, Corp. website, even one that might contain the SpeedyCourse Trademarks, you acknowledge that it is independent from SpeedyCourse.com and Optimum Innovatus, Corp. has no control over the content of that website.
Any link from SpeedyCourse.com to an external website does not imply or mean that SpeedyCourse.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. SpeedyCourse.com does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external websites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is your responsibility to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.
The website is viewed over a secured connection. Any information provided by you on the website cannot be viewed by anyone else over the Internet. When you decide to make a purchase all information is 128bit encrypted according to the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology. This technology automatically encrypts your information before it is sent to SpeedyCourse.com. It also encrypts any information SpeedyCourse.com returns to you. SSL is widely used and is trusted as providing the highest level of protection of data between you and SpeedyCourse.com server.
ONLINE ENROLLMENT SYSTEM
Special Rules for Providers
- By listing your Course on the Site and using the Online Enrollment System, you agree to accept all of the terms and conditions including the cancellation and refund policy posted on the Site.
- You assume full responsibility for the content of your Course listing and understand that it is available for public viewing.
- You agree not to refuse enrollment or attendance by anyone for any discriminatory or other illegal or whimsical reasons, unless explicitly provided in the Course as a requirement.
- You agree to honor all enrollments through the Site at the price, schedule and venue published on the Site at the time of enrollment, and that any change, adjustment or modification to the price, schedule and/or venue is subject to the cancellation and refund policy of the Site.
- You understand that by modifying the schedule and/or venue of your Course with ongoing enrollment or cancelling your Course with ongoing online enrollment, you automatically give SpeedyCourse.com the right to issue refunds to all learners who enrolled in your Course through the Site prior to such modification or cancellation, subject to the cancellation and refund policy of the site.
- You warrant to SpeedyCourse.com that you are qualified or have the ability to facilitate, teach, and/or execute the Course as detailed in your Course posting, and you understand that your attendees will have the opportunity to review their learning experience with you. You understand that SpeedyCourse.com has no control over and will not be held responsible for any such review and any opinions that the attendee may include in any such review.
- You warrant that you are a legitimate, validly existing, and in good standing Provider under the laws of the Philippines or your place of business. You warrant that you have the power and authority to carry on the business as it is now being conducted, and is qualified to do business in the jurisdiction in which you are located. Further, you are not involved in any proceeding or to your knowledge, involving in any conflict that by its nature may prevent you from executing your Course.
- You warrant that you have the full right, power, and authority to advertise your Course and enter into this Online Enrollment System and to carry out the transactions contemplated herein.
Special Rules for Students
- By using the Online Enrollment System to register for a Course, you agree to accept all of the terms and conditions including the cancellation and refund policy posted on the Site.
- You understand that the Courses listed on the Site are offered by Providers and that SpeedyCourse.com is not responsible or liable for any information published on the Course listings or Provider Profiles.
- You understand that SPEEDYCOURSE.COM does not endorse any Course or Provider found in this Site and that you shall perform your independent verification as to the veracity of the information related to such Course and Provider.
- You agree that changes can be made to a Course at any time, without prior notice, at the Provider’s discretion. Please refer to the cancellation and refund policy in case of such modification or cancellation during online enrollment.
Payment and Fees
SpeedyCourse.com reserves the right, at any time in its sole discretion, to change any fees or begin charging fees for any free service, provided that such changes will not apply to fees paid prior to the time of the change. Any change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Third-party payment processors such as PayPal may, at any time without prior notice, change their fees and rates, which may be applied immediately or at any time in their sole discretion and which SpeedyCourse.com has no control over.
By providing your PayPal account information to create your online enrollment, you grant SpeedyCourse.com the permission to integrate your PayPal account to the Online Enrollment System, which will enable PayPal to process online payments for your Course within your specified enrollment period, deduct the applicable transaction fees and service fees from payments received, and electronically transfer the enrollment proceeds to your PayPal account.
Cancellation and Refunds
If you are a Provider and you selected Credit Card, Debit Card, Dragonpay, and/or PayPal as payment methods and integrated your PayPal account to the Online Enrollment System, you are granting SpeedyCourse.com the authority to issue refunds from your enrollment proceeds and/or PayPal account if
- a Learner who enrolled in your Course
through the Online Enrollment System cancels his or her enrollment via SpeedyCourse.com within seven (7) days after his or her enrollment date, provided that it is not seven (7) days before the enrollment end date, otherwise no cancellation is allowed;
- you cancel the Course on or before the Course’s start date. Therefore, all Learners who enrolled in your Course through the Online Enrollment System become eligible for refund, regardless of enrollment date; and
- you reschedule or change the venue of the Course on or before the Course’s start date. Therefore, all Learners who enrolled in your Course through the Online Enrollment System before the reschedule or change in venue become eligible for refund, regardless of enrollment date.
Notification emails will be sent to Learners via the email addresses that they used during online enrollment.
If you selected Dragonpay as a payment method and you rescheduled, changed the venue of, or cancelled a Course, transaction fees charged for all refunded transactions paid via Dragonpay shall be deducted from the remaining enrollment proceeds in any of your Courses.
An admin charge equivalent to the convenience fees paid through Credit Card, Debit Card, Dragonpay, and/or PayPal by all refunded attendees shall be deducted from the remaining enrollment proceeds in any of your Courses. This is applicable for the 3rd and succeeding reschedule, venue change, or cancellation of any of your Courses, except when it is caused by a condition beyond the Provider’s reasonable control such as natural disasters and other fortuitous events.
Refund requests after Online Enrollment Payout has been disbursed or deposited to the Provider shall be the sole responsibility of the Provider and not SpeedyCourse.com.
At our discretion, if we believe you are abusing this Refund Policy, such as repeatedly rescheduling, changing the venues of, or cancelling Course schedules, we reserve the right to ban/restrict your account and/or restrict your use of the Online Enrollment System and/or all Site services.
If you are a Learner who registered for a Course through the Online Enrollment System and wish to cancel your registration, you are eligible for a refund within seven (7) days after your enrollment date, provided it is not seven (7) days before the Course’s enrollment end date, otherwise no cancellation is allowed, except when
Provider reschedules and/or changes the venue of the Course on or before the Course’s start date. Therefore, Learners who enrolled in the Course through the Online Enrollment System prior to the reschedule or change are eligible for refunds and will
be notified via electronic mail using the email address provided during online enrollment; or
- the Provider cancels the Course on or before the Course’s start date, therefore refunds will be automatically scheduled to be issued to all Learners who registered for the Course through the Online Enrollment System and notifications will be sent to the electronic mail using the email address provided during online enrollment.
Partial cancellation and refund is not allowed. When
you cancel your online enrollment transaction and request for refund, all tickets in that transaction are longer valid.
All cancellations and refund requests once submitted are considered final and can no longer be withdrawn.
Refund is computed based on the Total Transaction Amount Paid less the non-refundable Convenience Fee paid to SpeedyCourse.com, if any.
When the Provider of the Course reschedules, changes the venue of, or cancels the Course schedule on or before the Course’s start date, the Refund is equal to the Total Transaction Amount Paid.
Any other refunds after the Course’s Start Date shall be the sole responsibility of the Providers. SpeedyCourse.com is not responsible or liable for any transactions between Providers and Learners outside the Online Enrollment System or the online enrollment period or any issues that may arise from such transactions.
At our discretion, if we believe you are abusing this Refund Policy, such as repeatedly cancelling your enrollment transactions and requesting for refunds, or repeatedly requesting a refund after already consuming a considerable portion of the Pre-Recorded Video Course you enrolled in, we reserve the right to ban/restrict your account or restrict your use of the Online Enrollment System and/or all Site services.