Have you always wanted to learn how to collect data using mobile phones?
We take this opportunity to invite you to our upcoming 5 days training courses in
Mobile Data Collection and Mapping For M&E and Scientists in Nairobi Kenya.
Become intimately familiar with all the four components of mobile data collection: data collection, hosting, visualization and analysis. This course is for professionals who want to strengthen their capacity in mobile data collection using innovative technologies.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to set up and manage mobile data collection platforms using ODK, KoBo Toolbox and Magpi.
This course is for professionals who want to strengthen their capacity in mobile data collection using innovative technologies. No prior knowledge of ODK, KoBo Toolbox or Magpi is required.
- 18th to 22nd March 2019 – Register online here
- 15th to 19th April 2019 – Register online here
- 29th April to 3rd May 2019 – Register online here
- 20th to 24th May 2019 – Register online here
- 17th to 21st June 2019 – Register online here
This course will take participants through the tools, techniques, and technologies for data collection using mobile phones and devices.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Digitize/transform questionnaire into mobile compatible formats.
2. Set up a cloud server for survey data hosting.
3. Configure mobile phones/devices for data collection.
4. Collect data offline (Without internet connection).
5. Upload data to a cloud server.
6. Visualize and analyze data online.
7. Download data for analysis.
8. Develop maps from survey data.
- ODK – Open Data Kit
- Microsoft Excel
The course fee is KES 75,000.00 or USD 1,100.00 exclusive of VAT.
The course fees covers the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel, accommodation and airport transfer costs.
Are you planning to collect data using mobile devices?
We will help you setup and implement a mobile based data collection platform.
We will digitize your questionnaires, set up a data hosting platform, calibrate your mobile devices and support you during and after data collection.
We have extensive knowledge and working experience in ODK, KoBoToolbox, Open HDSS, CSPro for Mobile, Open MRS, Epi Info, Ena, Magpi, ona.io, SurveyCTO amongst other tools.
We are available for joint bids and sub-contracting for assignments such as market studies & surveys, baseline studies, mid-term evaluations, end-term evaluations and any other scientific studies.
We will bring in our expertise to set up a mobile data collection platform, oversee, administer and manage the data collection exercise.
Tel: +254 706909947
|Weekdays||08:00 AM — 05:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||5|