In the world that we are living in, being able to manage the different stakeholder groups is key to being able to sustain the business. Stakeholders have become an integral part in the operations of the business and therefore understanding the impact a business has upon different groups as well as the stakeholder’s impact upon the organisation is paramount for success. This course is therefore designed to create a greater understanding of the operations of an organisation and how to manage different stakeholder groups.
Who should attend the course
The following professionals at the workplace;
- Program directors
- Business stakeholders
- Employees in management level
- Project directors
- Anyone who is responsible for managing the contributions of those interested in a project.
By the end of the course the participant should be able to;
- Understand how to manage stakeholders effectively by following steps involved in stakeholder analysis.
- Examine stakeholders for influence, impact and attitude
- Understand the right negotiation techniques in different situations
- Formulate a communication and management plan for stakeholders by removing barriers to communication.
- Design and develop a strategy for the engagement of stakeholders
- Lead change and build ongoing relationships with people to ensure success
Perk Group Africa is a capacity development, and consultancy center with foundation roots in Nairobi, Kenya. We have quickly grown into one of the leading destinations for organizations, groups, and individuals seeking to advance their skills in the many domains within our scope.
Our expertise includes Socio-economic Research, training, and consultancies on Spatial technologies, Climate change (Environmental Sustainability), Gender Inclusivity, Data Management and Statistics, Project Cycle Management, Enterprise Development, Governance, Organizational Development, and Personal Productivity.